Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let's Pretend....


...for just a minute that it's not rainy/snowy and 35 degrees outside. You and I are on some chic tropical island in the Carribean and it's 82 degrees outside. We've just had margaritas on our ocean front patio, and now we're getting ready to go out for dinner and drinks. Which dress do you want to wear? I want to wear this lovely white embroidered dress with my gold gladiator flat sandals. I have a golden tan so the white and turquoise look fabulous against my skin. And you- being 5'9 and with long wavy locks, want to wear this gorgeous long halter dress.
There, we look fabulous!! Wasn't that fun? We should get away like this more often.
Lia Kes 50's embroidered dress, sizes 2-10 $319 Lia Kes long halter dress, sizes 4,6,8 $398

1 comment:

glitteryblue hand created jewelry said...

I'm so happy with the pieces I purchased yesterday especially my blue and white striped top! It's always a pleasure shopping at jetset!
love ya'll
Shelley